WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionExpect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release EmptyExpect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release

more_horiz
How much faster performance will Firefox users expect to see the moment they install it? When the organization first
started seriously ramping up the development of its TraceMonkey JavaScript engine last year, we said that speed boost would have to be in the triple-digit range to keep up with competition, as well as to meet the high expectations Mozilla set.

Today, Betanews tests have a preliminary answer, and it's exactly what developers have been looking for: A full speed 253% increase in Windows 7 RC, and 222% increase in Windows Vista SP2, in tests conducted with the "Beta 99" release candidate build posted last Friday, versus version 3.0.10, the current stable Firefox release. The general public may get a chance to see that performance improvement later this week, assuming this time Mozilla releases Firefox 3.5 RC to the general public as planned...

............................................................................................

descriptionExpect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release EmptyRe: Expect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release

more_horiz
Sounds awesome! I can't wait for the final release of 3.5

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Expect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionExpect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release EmptyRe: Expect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release

more_horiz
Safari and Chrome are now the fastest around but the major difference between them and Firefox are the Add-ons which is what makes Firefox so good.

What I find weird about the result is that Firefox seems to be getting a lower performance index after Beta 4...

more_horiz
I didn't know that the difference between Safari, Chrome and the others are so big. Safari made such a huge leap.

Expect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
cant wait for this

Expect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release Educat10

more_horiz
I will test the 3.5 RC tonight and post some feedback. Smile...

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Expect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release DXwU4
Expect 250% Firefox speed blast after 3.5 RC release VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum