WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBing overtakes Yahoo in global search wars EmptyBing overtakes Yahoo in global search wars

more_horiz
In matter of days, Microsoft's search passes Yahoo for No. 2 spot behind Google

It didn't take very long - less than a week - for Microsoft Corp.'s Bing to surpass Yahoo Inc. to become the number two search engine in the U.S. and worldwide.

A report today from StatCounter Global Stats, which analyzes Web site traffic, also shows that Bing grabbed some market share from rival Google Inc. StatCounter analyzed search engine use on Thursday and found that while Google still dominates the U.S. search engine market with a 71.47% share, Bing grabbed 16.28% and Yahoo came in third with 10.22%.

More: http://computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9134020

descriptionBing overtakes Yahoo in global search wars EmptyRe: Bing overtakes Yahoo in global search wars

more_horiz
I think bing is cool...

descriptionBing overtakes Yahoo in global search wars EmptyRe: Bing overtakes Yahoo in global search wars

more_horiz
I still prefer Google, the site looks clean, links to my Gmail account and searches are still accurate, so I don't see the point of switching to Bing.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum