WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionRequesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request] EmptyRequesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request]

more_horiz
1st there shoud be some thunders[give great effects to that] after that the thunder shoud clashes and this image shoud come from the clashes of the thunder Requesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request] Garenaa
[give effects to that logo] take only logo remove that black and that baground should be shining this image should be standing and shining after that my name should originates from that logo and after it comes it should shines and blinks

Thanks you

use this type of thunder Requesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request] Thunderj

@DOCTOR
Ok sir i read i hope i will get the required 20 posts today

Last edited by Ancilary on 2nd June 2009, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRequesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request] EmptyRe: Requesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request]

more_horiz
You have to fulfil these guidelines:

http://www.geekpolice.net/graphic-requests-f15/request-guidelines-17-09-2008-t2831.htm

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Requesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request] Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionRequesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request] EmptyRe: Requesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request]

more_horiz
ok sir i hope i will get the reqred 20 posts today

more_horiz
20? It's 100. You'll also have to be registered for 3 weeks.

And please do not spam the forums.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
sir im not spamming at forums
hoping to get this Smile... plz make this avatar

more_horiz
just reminding you, the requirement has been changed down to 50 posts, so you should be able to get that request answered quite soon.
Anyone gonna make a start for him?

Requesting for animated avatar[this is my 1st request] Megatails5-sig-2

more_horiz
Sorry, we can't do it for him. He's the one affiliated with the person we mentioned about taking other people's work claiming it as his.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum