WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWinBlueSoft removal EmptyWinBlueSoft removal

more_horiz
Hi. All the above information on Win Blue Soft requires that my computer works. The virus allows my computer to boot, but it does not allow any of my programs to operate, even in all the safe modes. My firefox and my explorer do not open and all i get are beeps. I have an other computer that works great. How can I use all this information and get it to my infected computer to get rid of this hideous program? There is no way I can scan or download anything. The mouse arrow after a few minutes of operation runs over to the start button and closes all open files.

descriptionWinBlueSoft removal EmptyRe: WinBlueSoft removal

more_horiz
Try this. Smile...

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste DDS.txt back here, I don't need to see attach.txt.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
WinBlueSoft removal DXwU4
WinBlueSoft removal VvYDg

descriptionWinBlueSoft removal EmptyWIN BLUE SOFT _ HELP

more_horiz
Hi. i may be a little thick, but My firefox and my explorer do not open on the affected computer which uses XP. No way I can down load the links to that computer, I have no internet access for that machine. My other computer that does work uses Vista Home. Any suggestions?

Belahzur wrote:
Try this. Smile...

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste DDS.txt back here, I don't need to see attach.txt.

more_horiz
Do you have a USB memory stick you can use to transfer DDS from the working machine to the infected machine?

By the way, I have removed your email from your first post for privacy reasons, (spambots, etc)

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Yes, i have a USB memory stick. How do I go about it? Make believe I am a complete novice. Thanks for your time.

more_horiz
Okay, I've tried to simplify this down to what I believe should be easy for you to understand.

1. Download DDS on the working machine, then copy DDS.scr or DDS.pif to the flash drive.
2. Transfer the drive onto the infected machine and see if you can run DDS from there.
3. If you can run it, allow it to run until both reports appear, then save them to the infected machines Desktop.
4. Then copy BOTH reports back to the flash drive and transport them back to the working machine.
5. Copy and paste both logs back here.

more_horiz
Bad News. The infected computer will not allow the program to open. I am taking the computer in for de-virusing at Geeks.com since I live just 20 minutes away. Thanks for your support and concern. Murray
PS DDS was not compatible with Vista.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum