WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBlood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD) EmptyBlood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD)

more_horiz

............................................................................................

RAW!!

descriptionBlood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD) EmptyRe: Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD)

more_horiz
Nice! This movie looks like a thriller. Thank You!

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionBlood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD) EmptyRe: Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD)

more_horiz
Jotted down my to-watch movie list Cheesy Grin (sparkly

thanks for sharing

Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD) 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

more_horiz
I just checked the imdb rating and it is 9.2 Shocking Whoa

more_horiz
I don't know why this title sounds farmilar...

more_horiz
i really wanna c this...

Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD) Educat10

more_horiz
It looks so drama-Chinese-film-like.

Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD) Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
gloriafairy wrote:
I don't know why this title sounds farmilar...

I think it's from the title of a book: The Last Vampire Series. It is a 6 book set written by Christopher Pike and chronicles the 5,000 year life of the "last vampire".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Vampire

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer (HD) Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum