WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionXp loading restarts after blue screen , EmptyXp loading restarts after blue screen ,

more_horiz
my computer tries to start, bios loads, windows xp starts with the black screen and banner, then as its about to to move to sign in name , i get a blue screen with some text, but its only on for a split second, not enough time to read,---have since disabled this and text is in next post----
Can start in safe mode,
Have tried system restore; no diiferent
ran avg 8.5 from command line in safe mode, nothing found.

Can you help or point me to a previous post thats similar, I had a look but could n't find it,
Many thanks,
Vince

Last edited by vince on 16th May 2009, 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : learnt something more)

descriptionXp loading restarts after blue screen , EmptyRe: Xp loading restarts after blue screen ,

more_horiz
Have disabled restart and got the following, message which may help,

problem detected etc,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

technical info;
*** STOP: 0x000000D1 ( 0x3262005E, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x3262005E )

descriptionXp loading restarts after blue screen , EmptyRe: Xp loading restarts after blue screen ,

more_horiz
This problem disappeared today for almost all day , then started again tonight, I have no idea what is happening.,
Could some one please give me some ideas.
Vince

more_horiz
Did you recently get any new USB device hooked up to your computer?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Xp loading restarts after blue screen , Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
No Nothing new, but I can get the computer to load almost to completion by turning off the wireless lan switch and if I uninstall it , I an boot all the way,however, when I throw the switch for wireless lan , I get the same blue screen and samt text code.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum