WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily?

+12
bongring
Olga
charvie
Jalokim
Ancilary
intel14
ocean.bluex
Agent Cosmic
BlackPearl
Origin
Sir $wat
Doctor Inferno
16 posters

pollHow Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily?

1 Hour or less
3%
2 Hours
17%
3 Hours
20%
4 Hours
17%
5-6 Hours
10%
7-9 Hours
10%
10 Hours or more
23%
Total Votes:

descriptionHow Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? - Page 1 EmptyRe: How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily?

more_horiz
10 hrs or above if the collage starts then only 4-5 hours )

descriptionHow Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? - Page 1 EmptyRe: How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily?

more_horiz
depends on what I'm doing ...
If I don't have much to do I spend about 3 hours.

if I'm coding a day can last 12 hours non stop

more_horiz
7-9 hrs. depending on what time i wake up in the morning. if i wake up late, then it lessens. Smile...

............................................................................................

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? - Page 1 Charvi10

THIS SIGNATURE IS BY::: AGENT COSMIC ----------QUOTE BY:::TECHY

more_horiz
10-14 hours a day. Of course, I work on my computer Smile... and attend classes on my computer Smile...

more_horiz
10hrs up, 8 on work, 2-4hrs at home Smile...
not on wednesdays, my rest day.
:tounge: Play the game hehehehehehehe!!!!!

more_horiz
About up to 7 hours, I usually leave my computer on because I listen to music from it.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Wow, so many of you spend so mush time on the computer. Don't you feel bored?

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Computer Daily? - Page 1 Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Currently this year I'm spending only 4 hours on my computer just reading articles and doing some forum stuffs.

more_horiz
Probably about four hours. I usually watch a bit of anime. But on weekends with nothing to do I can spend about 8 hours on a computer. @_@

more_horiz
i spend over 10 hours per day Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum