WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide]

+179
ronald1234
richd
Krevco
stoner002
satiss
Jeff Sheets
chilchix
ktran
andrewgagnon
whoyou1
ghoticov
ivone89
dylbot
chazque
vic77
sunnshyne
richierocks
dtb
bstritt
fafadude91
marioballi
stepdimi
insect75
thelovefornets
annab
T.S.K.I.F.R
Mikky
bp84
crnrstndes
kliebertz
parallel09
rachelcormier
koolaid5
Sayzar420
eiramignar
Nazzgull
anagrodz09
coach22
Volcomkewl
miami
plinetzky
joela_malick
scottyo
acreynoldsx4
angelsman
IrritatedKitsune
FckingViruses
carnahan378
sophiecat5o
hedmang
yaoinut
COOLSTATIC05
gomcmanus
ROne21
bmd2k1
hemp22
neilrb
lilgornie
wwward
Dr Jay
Rbeaman
rubyred88
zena
mad_maxx-47
joebell123456789
Darryl Domani
tipitinas
mjcc
Rhubarb Pie
tina8500
htotten
taigan
Swag83
kandiebear
Wish
Ron Miller
Jenny1115
csmother
BubbleBoo
John Morgan
annwillis48
bobby123
msteefal
Itorres
IronJohn2000
OhNoMyCompIsBeingAttacked
jb1572
sunnylemonss
venk
zeroheat67
NickTorres
nico2501
fabioftc
Vinny The Guido
ranicrab
madmick
jjbubb
ziffylube
towerboy
smokereefer
ufgatorfan35
GonGon1
Tallstac
kirk29
novocainexsenses
Rchjr
anick123
matlasberney
crh
Melissa
Sam Kitsune
DanteDED
GPCOM
Chaerin
jonpwn
Deadseraph
DRUZICKA
baabi
Jiggles
debc2442
puffydude1
123fixmyshit
dgn305
amberguard
pjarrell
seediman
mgontaruk
Cryllio
milana
logan2057
exfilie
Brandospands
Kevzen
peterg99
b_illa
gplante
tega_k
Tinkerbellwannabe
adk
Versani
kiara703
Belahzur
Origin
illusion
johnroxboroughpa
joelbray
FrankyV89
plasticman320
baileysgran
Rennyl
E
andyscott
ilycilove
TrustIsEarned
kanyemiffy08
geekgirl
belkowta
sequins
dtb36
mommy2be
dlmorales
daja7
rkiuttu
fibbler
Metanub
thinkfire01
dglange
xxxmannyxxx
Sam40
LunaNegra
gothamite66
tisimpson
Johnny
rsolo89
skinnylegwoman
cookies123
b-girl13
ihatevirus
Doctor Inferno
183 posters

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
when i tried using the antimalware it did delete some of it but Not ALL of it. the spyware also blocks most use of my computer besides my internet.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 EmptyHELP!!!

more_horiz
Antivirus System PRO will not let me open the Anti-Malware software. What do I do?

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
sunnshyne wrote:
Antivirus System PRO will not let me open the Anti-Malware software. What do I do?

Sunnshyne: I suspect you did not boot up in safe mode, with the networking option. In safe mode the Malware should not be loaded in the computer, and then you can open the Anti-malware, update it (requires the networking in safe mode) and run a scan.

See my 11/27 post for more details.

Bstritt

more_horiz
Hi, I need your help. I downloaded the Malware but it fails to update. It gives me an error. It detected and deleted couple of threats and restarted the computer but it did not help. Antivirus System Pro is still there. What should I do?
Thanks in advance.

more_horiz
Anybody with difficulty removing this, open a new topic here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

We will help you from there.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
helppppppp my i followedd all the instructionss and everythinggg went the way it should but for some reason even after I restarted my computer it still wasnt gonee....someeeoneee pleaseee helppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

more_horiz
Thanks for all the advice on this Malwarebytes seems to have done the job and killed of the horrible Malware. I still find that my search results on google chrome aren't right though and seem to be re-directing me to dodgey sites. I tried re-installing it but it is still happening. Does this mean there are still bits of anti virus pro left?

more_horiz
i still cant removed the virus ive already downloaded http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm and http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/
and when i want to run it the antivirus system pro pops up and blocks it!!
please help me what should i do!!

more_horiz
When I try to run an update for the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware program, I get an Error Alert that says..

"An error occured. Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware support team. Error code: 732 (0,0)"

I have installed and ran the Malwarebytes program and ran a quick scan and a full scan and the virus is still active after I reboot my machine.

I also tried to install Hijack This and when I click to download the file from the site, it locks up my Firefox browser.

Thanks for your help!

more_horiz
Malware wont open it says its infected and i dont have a thumb drive help me get rid of this.

more_horiz
The fix didnt seem to be working for me properly unitll I updated Malwarebyte program. As stated about 20 posts ago, at least for me at this opther poster.. I coudlnt remove the virus untill I had the Malwarebyte program set up with latest updates.

I actually didnt use safe mode to get rid of it, I used aprogram called 'ckill' and it stopped the popups allowing me to run the Malware properly. However if this ever happens again, (now that I know) Ill use safe mode.

As so many here, I am so thankful of this site and the help it has given me!

Now Ill need to catch up on the missed nights sleep panicking over this!

more_horiz
PLEASE HELP, anything i download whether it's the malwarebytes program OR the udpates for java WILL NOT OPEN due to this stupid antivirus system pro. what else can i do? my computer is useless with the antivirus system pro on it. it won't do anything, please help...... !!!

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 EmptyIts still there :O

more_horiz
Hi, thank you for posting the removal guide, btw. I followed the instruction and got rid of it the first time. But after I restarted my computer after the removal, it came back. This time Malwarebytes no longer find the virus when I run system check. So I used Search and Destroy instead, and removed it for the 2nd time. But 2 days later, it popped up again! I don't know what program its linked to or how it keeps coming back. found a folder in my C drive name "Inetpub", don't know what it is, and I certainly didn't install it. That and alot of my folders are "access deny". It created a folder called "system volume information" and 572060e7c...." folder that I don't have access to. That and it created a system.sav file, a system restore file. I'm getting pretty pissed off, if its a firefox security problem, I might just change over to google chrome.
Someone please help, I'm running out of ideas.
Thank you so much again

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 EmptyNewly Infected-Can't open Malwarebytes

more_horiz
b-girl13 wrote:
My computer will not let me connect to this website. I tried burning Malwarebytes to a dvd, but the infected computer would not recognize the program. I am not that great with computers. Is there something else I can try?

Got this on my computer last night. I have downloaded the Malwarebytes and updates but cannot open them because of this infection. What should I do now. I don't think this is how you start a new post, but I don't see where to do that?

more_horiz
bstritt wrote:
Found one other thing which I'm not 100% sure is related, but liikely is. for some reason the setting to use a proxy server was turned on (it shouldn't be in my and most cases).

If you are having issues accessing Internet sites after removing the Antivirus System Pro, try checking if it is disabled. It's accessed in IE under Tools/Internet Options, select connections tab, select "LAN Settings" and make sure box is unchecked next to "Use a proxy server for your LAN"

Thank you GeekPolice and bstritt!

I removed the virus from my computer, but I had problem using Explorer Browser. I read the forum to find a way to fix this, and I have found the bstritt post. It work perfectly for me

Thank you both again!
Marc

more_horiz
won't let me install malware.can't open task manager,restore,safe mode. what now

more_horiz
If you are still having a problem with this, head over to the Sophos antivirus page. They have several free tools that are designed to remove these kind of threats.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 EmptyCan't get passed the pop up

more_horiz
I have read and tried everything you offer here, and guess what... my computer still does not work.

What else do you think will work?

more_horiz
thx for what you did i know this probaly is not the right one but still thx i am 13 years old and figuerd out how to get antivirus live out by doing the steps given i really apreciate it much so thxxxxxxxxx Thank You! Hooray! Hooray!

more_horiz
it wont let me go on the malwarebites a warom wont let me go on it. what can i do to to slove my problem?

more_horiz
rename the setup winlogon.exe then when installed go to the program files for malwarebytes and rename the exe winlogon.exe

............................................................................................

Venture Adventure

Air Commodore J A Chamier - Look him Up

If somthings worth doing it worth doing well

Some may call it Cheating but i Call it being Creative

How to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 Ama_210

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 EmptyInfection can't be found

more_horiz
Somehow got that vista antivirus bug today and thankfully found this website to help me get rid of it. Downloaded the malware program just fine and installed in perfectly, but the quick scan found no infections at all, even though I'm still getting those pop ups every 20 secs. Decided to do a full scan which is still going and has been going for about 40 minutes now and already looked through close to 150k worth of objects but it still hasn't found a single infection. What gives? How am I suppose to get rid of this bug if it can't be found?

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus System PRO [Removal Guide] - Page 6 EmptyThank you

more_horiz
Oh My Goodness. Just created this account so i could say Thank you sooooo much for that information! At first i wasn't sure if it would work but I just restarted my computer and it seems to have gone so thank you again, i just hope it doesnt come back. It was so helpful. I appreciate it. Cheers

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum