WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUpgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista) - Page 1 EmptyRe: Upgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista)

more_horiz
Not sure, possibly that it thinks it's 32bit because the SysWOW64 allows 64bit to run under 32bit mode.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Upgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista) - Page 1 DXwU4
Upgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista) - Page 1 VvYDg

descriptionUpgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista) - Page 1 EmptyRe: Upgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista)

more_horiz
Okey, but it shouldn't prevent me from using 8gb of ram, am i correct?

............................................................................................

Upgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista) - Page 1 Geekpolice-

more_horiz
I doubt you could use ALL 8gigs LMBO or ROFL But yes, it shouldn't prevent you from using your available system resources.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Upgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista) - Page 1 DXwU4
Upgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista) - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
Belahzur wrote:
I doubt you could use ALL 8gigs LMBO or ROFL But yes, it shouldn't prevent you from using your available system resources.

hehe, no of course not but it's a hell more than I would otherwise Goofy Thanks for your help!

Upgrade to 64-bit (Windows Vista) - Page 1 Geekpolice-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum