WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSafan's recent creations [MAY 09] EmptySafan's recent creations [MAY 09]

more_horiz
Please post comments on how to improve these Smile...

I tried to alter and existing signature I made roughly a year ago but tried changing the existing layers and reusing them
Safan's recent creations [MAY 09] Soulreaver6-1

Original
Safan's recent creations [MAY 09] Soulreaver3

I found a good looking render and tried to experiment different styles for this one
Safan's recent creations [MAY 09] FMAed-sig-1

These are from requests:
Safan's recent creations [MAY 09] Megatails5-sig-2

Safan's recent creations [MAY 09] BL-TaeYeon-sig

............................................................................................

descriptionSafan's recent creations [MAY 09] EmptyRe: Safan's recent creations [MAY 09]

more_horiz
Third one is nice. Smile...

descriptionSafan's recent creations [MAY 09] EmptyRe: Safan's recent creations [MAY 09]

more_horiz
First one's good, the third's composition if off balance. The second one would look better if it were smaller.

............................................................................................

Safan's recent creations [MAY 09] Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
The last one is very different and unique compared to other sigs

Safan's recent creations [MAY 09] 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

more_horiz
nice sigs
1st one is better Big Grin

more_horiz
i like the forth one
but i would cus he made it for me! hahahaha

Safan's recent creations [MAY 09] Megatails5-sig-2

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum