WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionLeaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan EmptyLeaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan

more_horiz
Some pirated builds on file-sharing sites harbor attack code

Pirated copies of Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) on file-sharing sites contain malware, according to users who have downloaded the upgrade.

Windows 7 RC, which Microsoft Corp. will officialy launch tomorrow, leaked two weeks ago, with copies first appearing on BitTorrent tracking sites on April 24.

Some of the pirated builds include a Trojan horse, numerous users said in message forums and in comments on BitTorrent sites such as Mininova.org.

More: http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9132522

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Leaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionLeaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan EmptyRe: Leaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Some pirated builds on file-sharing sites harbor attack code

Pirated copies of Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) on file-sharing sites contain malware, according to users who have downloaded the upgrade.

Windows 7 RC, which Microsoft Corp. will officialy launch tomorrow, leaked two weeks ago, with copies first appearing on BitTorrent tracking sites on April 24.

Some of the pirated builds include a Trojan horse, numerous users said in message forums and in comments on BitTorrent sites such as Mininova.org.

More: http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9132522

Mine is clean, dled from TPB. Scanned with ESET SS4, its clean Cheesy Grin (sparkly

............................................................................................

Leaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan MysigROG365x140withmark

descriptionLeaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan EmptyRe: Leaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan

more_horiz
We do not recommend users to download any RC or beta releases of Win 7, this kinda trick was pulled with RC/beta releases of Vista too.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Leaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan DXwU4
Leaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan VvYDg

more_horiz
Belahzur wrote:
We do not recommend users to download any RC or beta releases of Win 7, this kinda trick was pulled with RC/beta releases of Vista too.

The win7 beta release was pretty stable IMO, so i ditched my vista after using it for afew months. It no harm trying if u are sure of what you are doing Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Leaked copies of Windows 7 RC contain Trojan MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
I got the RC from the Microsoft website and only using it on a secondary laptop Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum