WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionplease help me remove aagent.odg virus and olmarik.hh virus. Thank you. Emptyplease help me remove aagent.odg virus and olmarik.hh virus. Thank you.

more_horiz
I've been bad and now I want to be good. Read some things about others who have this virus and am getting rid of a pile of junk.
Hope you can help me.
Thanks again!

descriptionplease help me remove aagent.odg virus and olmarik.hh virus. Thank you. EmptyRe: please help me remove aagent.odg virus and olmarik.hh virus. Thank you.

more_horiz
Please read this topic:

http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-support-hijackthis-logs-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

please help me remove aagent.odg virus and olmarik.hh virus. Thank you. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionplease help me remove aagent.odg virus and olmarik.hh virus. Thank you. EmptyRe: please help me remove aagent.odg virus and olmarik.hh virus. Thank you.

more_horiz
Sorry! I don't quite know what I'm doing sometimes and end up doing the wrong thing. I read your message and did what you said and posted the reply with the hijackthis info in another post and again followed your instructions and then I read my email and now I'm sending you this message.

you guys are awsome
Thanks, Tim

more_horiz
Hello,

Use this topic here instead:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/infected-with-rootkit-agentodg-virus-and-win-32-olmarikhh-virus-t9148.htm

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

please help me remove aagent.odg virus and olmarik.hh virus. Thank you. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum