WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionobject dock Emptyobject dock

more_horiz
Guys can u help me pls... Yikes
y don't object dock work in windows 7...
pls. help me..
i'm a newbee to this site...if i'm doing anything wrong pls. help me... Let me think

descriptionobject dock EmptyRe: object dock

more_horiz
Windows 7 is a beta operating system. Not all programs are compatible with it yet because of the fact that it has not been released to the public. There is a feature in Windows 7 that is like the one in Windows Vista. It is called Compatibility Mode. Right click on the program and first run as Administrator (this may solve your problem). If not, then right click it again and click "Trouble Shoot Compatibility." Windows will automatically try to detect compatibility issues, and if it is not able to resolve the issue itself, it will then prompt you to select a previous version of Windows where you know it has ran in the past.
If this does not solve the problem, then I would suggest looking for another program that performs similar tasks and is compatible with Windows 7 or reinstalling your previous operating system.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum