WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInternet and computer slow EmptyInternet and computer slow

more_horiz
I just got the Verizon Fios the highest power they had. 50 something. Anyway, when clicking on to another page, it is very slow or it says not responding. What can I do to fix that please? It also happens sometimes when I change programs on my desktop. I also just installed the AVG security too. I am not sure I may have to much going on.

descriptionInternet and computer slow EmptyRe: Internet and computer slow

more_horiz
Vista1959 wrote:
I just got the Verizon Fios the highest power they had. 50 something. Anyway, when clicking on to another page, it is very slow or it says not responding. What can I do to fix that please? It also happens sometimes when I change programs on my desktop. I also just installed the AVG security too. I am not sure I may have to much going on.

Can be more specific? Like what internet browser you're using? Your OS and etc. Telling us you have Verizon Fios doesnt help much.

............................................................................................

Internet and computer slow MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
Also, what are your computer specs? Plus to be sure it's not a virus, go to http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/ and post a log. Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum