WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPCs need to pay $600 extra to perform as well as Mac EmptyPCs need to pay $600 extra to perform as well as Mac

more_horiz

............................................................................................

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

descriptionPCs need to pay $600 extra to perform as well as Mac EmptyRe: PCs need to pay $600 extra to perform as well as Mac

more_horiz
PC = Smarter choice
MAC = Cooler Choice
(Something like Brains vs Looks)

I don't think that is totally true. With the price of an avergae iMac, I can get a high end self assembled PC with Intel Core i7, Crossfire/SLI - dual GPU.

I bet Mac funded that show. LOL Banner

Nice vid techy!

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

PCs need to pay $600 extra to perform as well as Mac Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionPCs need to pay $600 extra to perform as well as Mac EmptyRe: PCs need to pay $600 extra to perform as well as Mac

more_horiz
Why not have both.

PCs need to pay $600 extra to perform as well as Mac Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
I dont like macs. I rather get a pc booted with os x. I wonder why apple dont allow os x on pc...

more_horiz
well i dont know much about mac... but wut'z the difference between them and a regular pc?

PCs need to pay $600 extra to perform as well as Mac Educat10

more_horiz
PC stands for Personal Computer and refers to any IBM-compatible computer. The term PC comes from the first personal computer made by IBM. A computer that is IBM-compatible means that its architecture is based on the IBM microprocessor. A number of different operating systems are compatible with PCs, the most popular of which is Microsoft Windows. Some others are the unix variants, such as Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris. Mac is short for Macintosh and refers to any computer produced by Apple Computer [Steve Jobs Company]. Macs are traditionally classified separately from PCs because they are based on the PowerPC architecture from Apple/IBM/Motorola instead of the traditional Intel based microprocessors that have powered PCs for decades. A great deal of software is also compatible with either Mac or PC, but not both. As time moves on the line between Mac and PC as begun to blur. Apple redesigned their operating system based on UNIX in 2000, and more software packages and file formats have become interoperable between PCs and Macs every day. In early 2006, Apple switched to an Intel architecture for their computer systems which now makes it possible to run Microsoft Windows on Mac hardware. Up until this point Apple hardware only support the Macintosh Operating System (Mac OS), and Mac OS itself was not compatible with any other hardware besides Apple's. PCs and Macs are still not 100% compatible, despite their now similar architectures. While many software vendors release their products for both platforms, not all do. Particularly, most of the popular computer games are PC-only.Watch this video below to cut long story short