WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow to Remove WinBlueSoft (Win Blue Soft) [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyFailed

more_horiz
I've tried this numerous of times but it won't work. Please Help

descriptionHow to Remove WinBlueSoft (Win Blue Soft) [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRe: How to Remove WinBlueSoft (Win Blue Soft) [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
IAcquireHelp wrote:
I've tried this numerous of times but it won't work. Please Help

Hello,

Please open a new topic here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/ stating your problem. Thank you.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How to Remove WinBlueSoft (Win Blue Soft) [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionHow to Remove WinBlueSoft (Win Blue Soft) [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyRe: How to Remove WinBlueSoft (Win Blue Soft) [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Is it possible to remove WinBlueSoft (at least partially) by simply deleting certain files? I'm asking because I cannot run ANY program (HijackThis, AntiMalware ecc.), not even by changing their names.
Thanks.

Edit: Fixed

descriptionHow to Remove WinBlueSoft (Win Blue Soft) [Removal Guide] - Page 1 EmptyYet another VICTIM of the WIN BLUE SOFT But its doing me HARD !!

more_horiz
Im running XP The only thing I can do on my PC is open up firefox. Ive downloaded Hijackthis Malware Bytes Combofix Iexplore and everything else Ive read on the different posts. Nothing runs or opens up. I download them and they just sit there.Tried to run in safe mode nothing happens. Ive read all the other post and it seems Im the only one that cant even get a Hijackthis scan !! I await Some ones instructions..

more_horiz
Hello xxzozo,

Your issue will be addressed here: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/win-blue-soft-victim-t10258.htm 😉

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How to Remove WinBlueSoft (Win Blue Soft) [Removal Guide] - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum