WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionstrange error after installing mcafee total protection Emptystrange error after installing mcafee total protection

more_horiz
I installed mcafee total protection just now and uninstalled spyware doctor, but during the restart and logging back into windows xp, I got these message first
[img]strange error after installing mcafee total protection Untitl18[/img]

then a few minutes later this came in.

[img]strange error after installing mcafee total protection Untitl19[/img]

I don't understand how I'm getting crashes on the CLI. I don't know what that is or how that came about. Anyone know? Not sure if it's a sign of some spyware or infection of some sort from installing this prog.

descriptionstrange error after installing mcafee total protection EmptyRe: strange error after installing mcafee total protection

more_horiz
Whoa, Mcafee just found this. I don't know why spyware doctor never did. I didn't even run this app in this new installed laptop after reformatting, but somehow, this was caught. This program is a program just to schedule automated downloads from sites like rapidshare, megaupload, and other sides,

Anything you think I should be worried about?

[img]strange error after installing mcafee total protection Untitl21[/img]

descriptionstrange error after installing mcafee total protection EmptyRe: strange error after installing mcafee total protection

more_horiz
Please go to the malware removal section to have yourself checked by our best malware techs.

To do so, click this: http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-support-hijackthis-logs-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

If there are no problems, please return to this thread where I will continue trouble shooting with you. Honored

more_horiz
thanks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum