WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionComputer Problems EmptyComputer Problems

more_horiz
Sup, so I cleaned my computer out last night (manually) I might have unplugged something whilst inside, because it won't do anything. Like the light comes on and you can hear the fan, but the monitor won't show anything. Is there any website that will walk me through how to manually fix it again? I have also tried going back in and plugging everything in and all that. I cleaned 2 of the fans, one's in the back and the other is also in the back, but that has the plug-in connected to it. Like I said, I might have unplugged something. I'm at the library, right now, trying to find a website which will help me. No such luck though. Thanks in advance if you can help.

descriptionComputer Problems EmptyRe: Computer Problems

more_horiz
Try plugging in the RAM, hard disk cables properly again....... i had the same prob, wen i cleaned mine

more_horiz
Okay, so I had my friend over who works at best buy in the computer part, and he looked at it. We took off the cover, and he said everything looked fine. He did say the power supply was a bit iffy, because the fans worked and the lights came on. So, I don't know...Any suggestions?

more_horiz
It may look fine, but the parts may be loose. Did you try what tarzan advised?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Computer Problems Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Jus make sure these connections are removed and inserted properly:

Cable Connection from Motherboard to HDD
Remove Ram and Insert it properly and check if the clips are in place

Be careful During the whole operation....
Let me know the progress

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum