WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description17-year-old claims responsibility for Twitter worm Empty17-year-old claims responsibility for Twitter worm

more_horiz
Brooklyn, NEW YORK (BNO NEWS) -- Mikeyy Mooney, the 17-year-old creator of StalkDaily.com from Brooklyn, has admitted responsibility for the Twitter worm that rapidly spread through Twitter on Saturday, stating in an email to BNO News, “I am aware of the attack and yes I am behind this attack.”

Twitter users were infected by simply visiting an infected users Twitter page. Following being infected, users began tweeting about stalkdaily.com with messages such as "Dude, is awesome. What's the fuss?"

Mikeyy described how he carried out the attack:
“I am the person who coded the XSS which then acted as a worm when it auto updated a users profile and status, which then infected other users who viewed their profile. I did this out of boredom, to be honest. I usually like to find vulnerabilities within websites and try not to cause too much damage, but start a worm or something to give the developers an insight on the problem and while doing so, promoting myself or my website.” More at; http://www.bnonews.com/news/242.html

............................................................................................

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

description17-year-old claims responsibility for Twitter worm EmptyRe: 17-year-old claims responsibility for Twitter worm

more_horiz
Meh... He could get himself in deep trouble. I bet he's just showing off LOL Banner

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

17-year-old claims responsibility for Twitter worm Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum