WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSpyware Protect 2009 EmptySpyware Protect 2009

more_horiz
I keep getting this pop-up! It is this pop-up that gave the virus alert details that I reported in my first post. When I started receiving this pop-up, Avira Personal was already installed on my computer. I purchased McAfee VirusScan Plus 2009 and when I tried to install it, it indicated that I needed to remove Avira - which I did. Then McAfee indicated that I needed to remove PC-Cillin 2003 (which I cannot locate). Therefore, I could not install McAfee.

So, I reinstalled Avira; however, I had to remove it. When I restarted my computer, it just kept restarting over and over again. I had to start it in safe mode and remove Avira.

Also, with the Spyware Protect 2009 alert, I get the following alert "Windows reports that computer is infected. Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. Click here for the scan you computer. Your system might be at risk now."

Please help me! Thank you!!!

descriptionSpyware Protect 2009 EmptyRe: Spyware Protect 2009

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice.

Please read this topic before we can help you:

http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-support-hijackthis-logs-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Spyware Protect 2009 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum