WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Reading Someone

+4
jojozzzzz
zaviershk
Doctor Inferno
Agent Cosmic
8 posters

descriptionReading Someone EmptyReading Someone

more_horiz
How to Detect Lies
The following techniques to telling if someone is lying are often used by police, and security
experts. This knowledge is also useful for managers, employers, and for anyone to use in everyday situations where telling the truth from a lie can help prevent you from being a victim of fraud/scams and other deceptions.

Warning: Sometimes Ignorance is bliss; after gaining this knowledge, you may be hurt when it is obvious that someone is lying to you.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php

Eye Direction and Lying
This is a continuation of our previous article " Detecting Lies". Many comments by our visitors have asked about how eye direction can indicate the presence of a lie.

So can the direction a person's eyes reveal whether or not they are making a truthful statement? Short answer: sort of. But, it isn't as simple as some recent television shows or movies make it seem. In these shows a detective will deduce a person is being untruthful simply because they looked to the left or right while making a statement.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

Body Language and Flirting
Only 7% of communication is verbal communication.

body language38% of it depends on our intonation, or the sound of our voice. For instance: A shaky, uneven voice may suggest that a person is shy, intimidated, or dishonest. A clear, loud voice may indicate that a person is confident.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/flirting-body-language.php

............................................................................................

Reading Someone Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionReading Someone EmptyRe: Reading Someone

more_horiz
Haha! Very interesting!

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Reading Someone Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I now know how to lie lol

RAW!!

more_horiz
haha me too LOL Banner

Reading Someone L20flloxphl70hr41o7o
sig made by agent cosmic.

more_horiz
good info!~!!

more_horiz
def. gonna read this...

Reading Someone Educat10

more_horiz
This really looks interesting. thanks

more_horiz
Hmmm.. most of the time, when I talk to others, I don't usually look at their eye. But I'm not lying. Let me think

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum