WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAn Experiment With The Glasses??????? EmptyAn Experiment With The Glasses???????

more_horiz

............................................................................................

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

descriptionAn Experiment With The Glasses??????? EmptyRe: An Experiment With The Glasses???????

more_horiz
Should I get glasses? haha

Thanks for sharing, nice video! Cheers Mate

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

An Experiment With The Glasses??????? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionAn Experiment With The Glasses??????? EmptyRe: An Experiment With The Glasses???????

more_horiz
hmm... interesting. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

RAW!!

more_horiz
That's interesting, I wouldn't want to wear glass though.

An Experiment With The Glasses??????? Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
For me, some people are pretty with glasses and not so pretty without glasses. And vice versa. Awesome (sparkly) Cheesy Grin (sparkly

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum