WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGame Ads EmptyGame Ads

more_horiz
hey,i need getting rid of ads on this game...the game i am playing is runescape and i use this program called swiftkit. when i click play runescape. and bring me to the game and i click play.it loads and there this ad on top of this game....i know this software called ad-block plus for Firefox add on...but i want to use swiftkit to play the game...so how can i get rid of ad without using Firefox addon. help please.

descriptionGame Ads EmptyRe: Game Ads

more_horiz
Unfortunately you can't. :hmm:

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Game Ads Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I am not sure that it is possible.
I think that there are some ad blocker applications out there that stops software from connecting to known advert locations, but the names escape me. No way!

EDIT
I think that Super Ad Blocker might help. It stops connections to known ad servers. Not sure if it works for all apps, or just specific browsers, but it has a trial. Please let us know if it works for you.
http://www.download.com/Super-Ad-Blocker/3000-7786_4-10295147.html

more_horiz
Did it work? :hmm:

more_horiz
I will mark this topic as solved for now. If the problem was not solved, please let me know and I will remove the solved label.

more_horiz
yeah it worked.

thanks. Hooray!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum