WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSeeking advice on what to install along with AVG free/Avast free EmptySeeking advice on what to install along with AVG free/Avast free

more_horiz
Hello! No problems at the present time, just wondering what you advise as far as keeping my computers clean. I have AVG 8.0 free version installed on three systems and Avast 4.8 free edition on another laptop. I am also running MalwareBytes scans on these computers. What other apps would the experts suggest that I add that won't interfere with the AVG and Avast? We use Mozilla as a browser (only use IE for one work site because I have to) and I've just installed some suggested add-ons of NoScript, Adblock Plus, and Flashblock.

Thanks in advance - Belahzur saved the day when Spyguard 2008 took over my husband's laptop. Y'all are the greatest!

descriptionSeeking advice on what to install along with AVG free/Avast free EmptyRe: Seeking advice on what to install along with AVG free/Avast free

more_horiz
That should be good enough protection.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Seeking advice on what to install along with AVG free/Avast free DXwU4
Seeking advice on what to install along with AVG free/Avast free VvYDg

descriptionSeeking advice on what to install along with AVG free/Avast free EmptyRe: Seeking advice on what to install along with AVG free/Avast free

more_horiz
Thanks for the feedback, Belahzur!

more_horiz
How about using another anti spyware such as SUPERAntiSpyware?

http://www.superantispyware.com/

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Seeking advice on what to install along with AVG free/Avast free Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I'll give this a try as well. It's my husband's two systems that are the biggest challenge as he sometimes forgets all instructions when it comes to opening emails. Thanks for the suggestion and the link!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum