WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDell Studio XPS 435 Core i7 desktop appears: 24GB RAM & Blu-ray EmptyDell Studio XPS 435 Core i7 desktop appears: 24GB RAM & Blu-ray

more_horiz
CLICK ON ME.

A new Dell desktop has been quietly launched, the Dell Studio XPS 435. The slick, angled casing hides an equally slick, impressive set of components inside, with up to a 3.2GHz Intel Core i7 processor extreme edition sitting pretty on the X58 chipset, paired with up to 24GB of DDR3 memory and 4.5TB of storage spread across three drive bays.More at; http://www.slashgear.com/dell-studio-xps-435-core-i7-desktop-appears-24gb-ram-blu-ray-2535603/

............................................................................................

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

descriptionDell Studio XPS 435 Core i7 desktop appears: 24GB RAM & Blu-ray EmptyRe: Dell Studio XPS 435 Core i7 desktop appears: 24GB RAM & Blu-ray

more_horiz
WOW!!!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum