WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

BARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+6
carlosgarcia
Chosen1
Ace of Spades
Biglowz
Doctor Inferno
Ioaka
10 posters

descriptionBARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyBARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Given: Barney is a CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR
Prove: Barney is satanic

The Romans had no letter 'U', and used 'V' instead for
printing, meaning the Roman representation would for
Barney would be: CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

Extracting the Roman numerals, we have:
CV V L DI V

And their decimal equivalents are:
100 5 5 50 500 1 5

Adding those numbers produces: 666.

666 is the number of the Beast.

Proved: BARNEY IS SATAN!

descriptionBARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyRe: BARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
lol! confusing but true LOL Banner

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

BARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionBARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyRe: BARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Are you implying that everyone who watches barney is about to be influenced into becoming evil? 0.o
OMG!! IM TURNING EVIL!!

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

BARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
Biglowz wrote:
Are you implying that everyone who watches barney is about to be influenced into becoming evil? 0.o
OMG!! IM TURNING EVIL!!

dont tell me you watch that lol

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

BARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
LOL. actually i've seen this before, but thanks for making it available for me.

more_horiz
ha! nice mathematical approach. Let me think

more_horiz
large number theory isnt it what its called?

more_horiz
very good and logical theory! I like this sort of thing! LMBO or ROFL

BARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Megatails5-sig-2

more_horiz
huh?

BARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Educat10

more_horiz
I don't really get it actually. :hmm:

more_horiz
how do you not get it? Follow his steps, and 666 is the sign of the devil, therefore, through conclusions completely unlogical and unethical, (what DOES unethical mean, i only vaguely know) you end up with BARNEY=666=Devil

BARNEY IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Megatails5-sig-2

more_horiz
i love this kind of stuff

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum