WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI don't know exactly what's wrong. EmptyI don't know exactly what's wrong.

more_horiz
When I turn my PC on and Windows XP loads up i get a box saying :
Data Execution Prevention - Microsoft Windows
Name: Userinit Logon Application
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation

That box and my wallpaper are the only things that appear on my screen. I can close the message but nothing further will appear on my screen. If I press crtl + alt + delete I get the same message but about Windows Task Manager instead.

A few days ago my internet was deactivated, I called my ISP and they said it was because spam mail was being sent from my IP address. I did a scan on my PC using adaware and it had found a trojan which it (supposedly) got rid of, but now I get this problem.

descriptionI don't know exactly what's wrong. EmptyRe: I don't know exactly what's wrong.

more_horiz
Hello.
Please read here and post a Hijack This log.

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/read-this-before-posting-t3821.htm

If that won't run because the the error causing software failure, we may not be able to help.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I don't know exactly what's wrong. DXwU4
I don't know exactly what's wrong. VvYDg

descriptionI don't know exactly what's wrong. EmptyRe: I don't know exactly what's wrong.

more_horiz
Since this issue has been addressed, a "solved" tag will be added and this topic will be closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I don't know exactly what's wrong. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Since this issue has been addressed, a "solved" tag will be added and this topic will be closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I don't know exactly what's wrong. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum