WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionThe Earth will be destroyed in 2012! EmptyThe Earth will be destroyed in 2012!

more_horiz
I never believed all those other posts until I saw this video. It made me think hard about what the world has come to, and what will happen once its all over.

I looked forward to the end of the video, it was just too scary, It even showed what can happen to some of the people when they hear the news.

This is utterly brutal, and I would not watch this if you have a weak-mind, this will literally scar you for life.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

The Earth will be destroyed in 2012! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionThe Earth will be destroyed in 2012! EmptyRe: The Earth will be destroyed in 2012!

more_horiz
haha! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! the best! LMBO or ROFL

descriptionThe Earth will be destroyed in 2012! EmptyRe: The Earth will be destroyed in 2012!

more_horiz
lol the best! Hooray!

more_horiz
Lmao, THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

............................................................................................

The Earth will be destroyed in 2012! Viktor14

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum