WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI think something is still lingering ie: 'free virus scanner.com' virus - Page 1 EmptyRe: I think something is still lingering ie: 'free virus scanner.com' virus

more_horiz
Hi,

Well, in the past we have shared a flash, but not for a few months as she lives a distance away.

I have set a new restore point, and will gladly download the remaining anti-spyware you mentioned. Also, I have been using firefox for a while now and greatly prefer it to explorer.

Thank you again for all the help- I will fill out a feedback form ASAP!

descriptionI think something is still lingering ie: 'free virus scanner.com' virus - Page 1 EmptyRe: I think something is still lingering ie: 'free virus scanner.com' virus

more_horiz
Since this issue has been addressed, a "solved" tag will be added and this topic will be closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please open a new topic for your questions.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I think something is still lingering ie: 'free virus scanner.com' virus - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum