WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description8 Racist Words You Use Every Day Empty8 Racist Words You Use Every Day

more_horiz
8 Racist Words You Use Every Day Hoolig10

How it's Used:

"I was nearly killed on my drive home by a group of hooligans playing paintball on the interstate."

What You're Actually Saying:

"I was nearly killed on my drive home by a group of dirty Irish drunkards playing paintball on the interstate."

8 Racist Words You Use Every Day Hoolig11

More: http://www.cracked.com/article_16967_8-racist-words-you-use-every-day.html

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

8 Racist Words You Use Every Day Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

description8 Racist Words You Use Every Day EmptyRe: 8 Racist Words You Use Every Day

more_horiz
Haha, better be mindful of my words.

............................................................................................

8 Racist Words You Use Every Day Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

description8 Racist Words You Use Every Day EmptyRe: 8 Racist Words You Use Every Day

more_horiz
fo real...

8 Racist Words You Use Every Day Educat10

more_horiz
Haha! Nice find. Ahahaha

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum