WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhat Will Become of Windows Vista? - Page 1 EmptyRe: What Will Become of Windows Vista?

more_horiz
charvie wrote:
well, even if i did get it. i think my pc don't support it because it just says here, windows vista capable. Sad tearing

Which ever PC supports Vista most probably be able to support Windows 7.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

What Will Become of Windows Vista? - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionWhat Will Become of Windows Vista? - Page 1 EmptyRe: What Will Become of Windows Vista?

more_horiz
really?! well, if that's the case, if i chose to have both, will my pc be ok?

............................................................................................

What Will Become of Windows Vista? - Page 1 Charvi10

THIS SIGNATURE IS BY::: AGENT COSMIC ----------QUOTE BY:::TECHY

more_horiz
What do you mean by choose both?

more_horiz
i mean dual boot....

What Will Become of Windows Vista? - Page 1 Charvi10

THIS SIGNATURE IS BY::: AGENT COSMIC ----------QUOTE BY:::TECHY

more_horiz
Yeah, you can dual boot XP with 7.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum