WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow to play music in start-up? EmptyHow to play music in start-up?

more_horiz
How can I play music in start-up. I wan't to play the yodel.wav
It's in C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Media\RingTones

How? Awesome (sparkly)

descriptionHow to play music in start-up? EmptyRe: How to play music in start-up?

more_horiz
Drag yodel.wav to the startup folder in the Start Menu under All Programs and it should do the trick.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

How to play music in start-up? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionHow to play music in start-up? EmptyRe: How to play music in start-up?

more_horiz
But how can I make Windows Media Player don't appear? Is it possible, if not, how can I minimize it during start-up? Let me think

more_horiz
Ahh... I see what you mean. I thought you want to play a certain song when your computer starts, do you mean a startup sound?

If yes;

In Vista:

Start >> Control Panel >> Hardware and Sound >> Under Sound, click Change system sounds >> Under Program, click Windows Logon.

Click Browse to select a .wav file.

In XP:

Start >> Control Panel >> Sounds and Audio Devices >> Sounds tab >> Under "Program Events", select Start Windows.

Again Click Browse to select a .wav file.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Yeah, that's what I mean.

Thanks Doc, you're the best Hooray!

more_horiz
No problem! I'll be moving this to the Operating Systems forum as it is more appropriate there

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum