WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMathematical Love Letter EmptyMathematical Love Letter

more_horiz
De-Morgan's Law,
Binomial Avenue,
United States of Matrices.

My Dear Love,

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There I saw your cute circular face,conical nose and spherical eyes,standing in your triangular garden.

Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.
My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me.

The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity. You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality. My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10. With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function.

Yours ever loving,
Pythagoras

............................................................................................

Mathematical Love Letter Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionMathematical Love Letter EmptyRe: Mathematical Love Letter

more_horiz
Haha! That's the best letter ever! LMBO or ROFL

The only thing I didn't get was "The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity."

I like this part "quadratic equation with real roots".

LOL Banner

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Mathematical Love Letter Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
nice...

Mathematical Love Letter Educat10

more_horiz
Ha!

RAW!!

more_horiz
Lol LOL Banner

more_horiz
binary relations haha

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum