WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSuper-Nasty ISpyNow Infection! Unable To Download Hijack This! Help!!! EmptySuper-Nasty ISpyNow Infection! Unable To Download Hijack This! Help!!!

more_horiz
I recently (a few days ago) became infected with the Spyware.ISpyNow keylogger/virus and am at my wit's end trying to get rid of this insidious thing!

My most recent action -- before contacting GeekPolice -- was to try downloading MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (no other virus or spyware scans I've tried have been able to detect it), but I find that my internet access is usually blocked whenever I try accessing any site which specializes in viruses or other computer security threats. In fact it's a miracle I'm able to get through to you at the moment, which I'm only able to do through an email link a friend sent me!

Finally, with the help of a friend, I was givien a re-named version of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware on a disc and WAS able to finally open the file and go through MOST of the downloading process. But then , right at the end of the procedure, as it was extracting files, etc. it just FROZE. And even though the program DOES show up as an icon on my desktop AND shows up, along with its various components, in my program file, I CAN NOT open and/or RUN IT no matter what I do.

Similarly, I find I'm unable to download Hijack This. I didn't even bother with the first-listed version and went right for the re-named one because of my past experience, but that one still appeared to be called "Hijack This" , at least on the download page. And though it DID start to install, it eventually froze during the download and I finally had to close it down using Control+Alt+Delete.

So what do I do now? Please help!

descriptionSuper-Nasty ISpyNow Infection! Unable To Download Hijack This! Help!!! EmptyRe: Super-Nasty ISpyNow Infection! Unable To Download Hijack This! Help!!!

more_horiz
Hello.
Give this a try. It's not a .exe and malware isn't targeting this yet, so it's able to get a scan without triggering the malware.

Please download SilentRunners from here:
http://www.silentrunners.org/Silent%20Runners.zip
Unzip it to the desktop and double-click on it. If you get any kind of warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run. When the scan is finished, a message will pop up and a logfile will have been created on the desktop. Please post the entire contents of this logfile for me to see.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Super-Nasty ISpyNow Infection! Unable To Download Hijack This! Help!!! DXwU4
Super-Nasty ISpyNow Infection! Unable To Download Hijack This! Help!!! VvYDg

descriptionSuper-Nasty ISpyNow Infection! Unable To Download Hijack This! Help!!! EmptyRe: Super-Nasty ISpyNow Infection! Unable To Download Hijack This! Help!!!

more_horiz
Due to lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Super-Nasty ISpyNow Infection! Unable To Download Hijack This! Help!!! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum