WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDelayed audio sound cancellation EmptyDelayed audio sound cancellation

more_horiz
hi, While i am listening to any online audio/song and when i try to cancel the web page/browser, the web page gets cancelled but the sound/audio still keeps on coming out and doesnt cancel syncronously along with the page. It takes 6-10 seconds extra for audio/sound to cancel/close after i cancel the page. I tried restore, safe mode,disk check and everything else one could think off but am unable to solve this problem. what exactly should i do to syncronise the cancellation of the sound along with the web page. Should i uninstall/reinstall the sound driver but i dnt think that can help, plzzz guide,thanks

descriptionDelayed audio sound cancellation EmptyRe: Delayed audio sound cancellation

more_horiz
Does this happen all the time? Or did it happen recently?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Delayed audio sound cancellation Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionDelayed audio sound cancellation EmptyRe: Delayed audio sound cancellation

more_horiz
It happens only with my firefox browser and not internet explorer, i uninstalled and reinstalled firefox but didnt help, I did everything else to solve the problem but couldnt . This issue started a few days back and has expanded with time. Ran avira, eset,avast, avg, trend micro, all the rest and the best one can think off and the other tools one could think, One thing i can assure is that there is no infection or corrupted file.Eveything is nice and normal and clean except this delayed sound effect, any logical suggestions are most welcome.

more_horiz
Maybe it is a problem with your flash player, lets' try getting the latest version of Flash Player from here:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

............................................................................................

more_horiz
This also happens because the Firefox process takes a while to clear from the system, so while the process is still running, the sound is still play.

To stop this you can open task manager and end the firefox process.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum