WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionOS in Profile swapped with Location EmptyOS in Profile swapped with Location

more_horiz
I have swapped the Operating System profile with the Location profile so that the Operating system information will be displayed in the Member List.

Please change your profiles now.

Thank you!

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

OS in Profile swapped with Location Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionOS in Profile swapped with Location EmptyRe: OS in Profile swapped with Location

more_horiz
done! Cheesy Grin (sparkly

descriptionOS in Profile swapped with Location EmptyRe: OS in Profile swapped with Location

more_horiz
Changed. =)

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
OS in Profile swapped with Location DXwU4
OS in Profile swapped with Location VvYDg

more_horiz
Done.

Although the title "Location" didn't actually show up next to the field area when i changed my profile.
"Operating System" is there fine.

I'd print screen but don't have access to Paint at work Evil or enraged so hopefully you'll understand lol.

~ E-Mu ~

-:The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back:-

more_horiz
Yeah, I removed the "Location" so that the people who do not change their profile will not have their "Location" as a Operating System. 😉

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

OS in Profile swapped with Location Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Ok thats explains it Smile...

~ E-Mu ~

-:The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back:-

more_horiz
Changed.

Thank you for telling us doctor. Honored

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum