WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNew Sig EmptyNew Sig

more_horiz
It's been a long time since I made sigs, so I decided to give it a try. Hope it doesn't look to bad. Rate it and tell me what you think. And please don't tell me it's too plain.

New Sig Reno_s10

............................................................................................

New Sig Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionNew Sig EmptyRe: New Sig

more_horiz
The guy looks very "plastic" but I like the effects.

I'd rate it 6/10. Your current signature looks a whole lot better.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

New Sig Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
abit weird with the guy sticking his tounge out and yeah he looks too plastic but nice effects and try changing the colour and adding lens flarethats always, gt's forte tips the red colour speech lmao

New Sig Firenamecopytt4.th

more_horiz
ThunderBluff wrote:
abit weird with the guy sticking his tounge out and yeah he looks too plastic but nice effects and try changing the colour and adding lens flarethats always, gt's forte tips the red colour speech lmao

In this signature, I don't think a lens flare is the best option. To add it would be to darken the blue lines in front of the light source to an almost black colour and thin it or remove completley. It would also mean that the theme of the signature would need to be lighter and the dark blue on the right would need to lighten as well. However it would create a contrast on the face which may or may not help the signature.

Plastic because it is a 3d generated character from FFVII? (but I do notice a few lines added on top which appears to be an affect added)

Might need the theme colour the match OR to merge more with the colours behind the render's head

btw I fix photoshop for a few days then it broke again :=.=': So I have limited knowledge about signature now and could be talking nonsense...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum