WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNew signature and Avatar(: - Page 1 EmptyRe: New signature and Avatar(:

more_horiz
AuroraRange wrote:
MoonHowler wrote:

New signature and Avatar(: - Page 1 Eclipse19951024_21-2

dont look like a moon anymore, more like cell?

Oh well.. depends on hw u look at it.. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Doesnt really matter.. it looks kinda cool to me.. Ahahaha

Or should i draw an arrow and write this is a friggin moon.. LMBO or ROFL although agent already told me not to.. Ahahaha

P.S : Even though it looks like a cell.. after lookin at my "explanation", please rate? Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Last edited by MoonHowler on 12th September 2008, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

New signature and Avatar(: - Page 1 Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

descriptionNew signature and Avatar(: - Page 1 EmptyRe: New signature and Avatar(:

more_horiz
Moderated Message:
23. Do not quote and reply to 'Moderated Messages'
~Doctor Inferno

Hey doc.. if you can type this out, why not u do me the favor of resizing this for me? LMBO or ROFL that would save us all time.. u wouldnt have to check back here to see if i've changed it or not since its already done.. BY you! isnt that a great idea? Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Btw.. about you "what did i do?" you attempted to do my sig for me? Thank You!

P.S : I mean you no disrespect and one more thing... I still dont see ratings.. :=.=':

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
I will do it for you this time, but I suggest you take a look at the rules!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/12/98/11/04/leah210.jpg

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

New signature and Avatar(: - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Hey doc.. i already adjusted to 360px X 150px.. so wads wrong?

P.S : dun moderator msg me so i can quote? Cheesy Grin (sparkly

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
"Total Signature & avatar sizes should not exceed 70kb in size."

:oops:

more_horiz
What do you want me to do about it man.. it doesnt lag anyone.. and i didnt increase the size intentionally.. Sad tearing

If you could then reduce the size of the file for me.. WITHOUT lowering quality.. Thank You!

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
Some people are using dial-up.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/12/98/11/04/leah10.jpg

more_horiz
OMG! Afraid

thanks

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum