WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionpoor pastor Emptypoor pastor

more_horiz
A poor pastor was having trouble managing his church. The income was pitiful, the plumbing rattled, the roof leaked, the air conditioning didn't work, and the church didn't have the funds for any repairs.

Then pastor got a brilliant idea. He bought a book about hypnosis, and read it from cover to cover. At the next service, he took out a watch and chain, swung it back and forth, and lulled the congregation into a hypnotic trance. He said, "I want everybody to walk down the aisle and put $20 in the plate."

They did, and he had the church's roof fixed that week. This worked so well that the next Sunday he decided to do it again. Taking his watch out, he proclaimed, "I want everybody to come down the aisle and drop $100 in the offering plate."

They did, and he got the air conditioning fixed and the parking lot redone.

His third Sunday, he got to thinking, "I haven't been paid in a long time. I deserve a little money."

He started swinging his watch again, and he thought, "I deserve more money, I deserve enough to go overseas and have a cottage on the beach. I deserve a lot more."

He got so excited about what he was going to receive, that his hands started to sweat and the watch slipped from his grip, as he watched the watch fall to the ground, he yelled:

"Shit!"

It took him two weeks to air out the church. LMBO or ROFL

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

poor pastor Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

descriptionpoor pastor EmptyRe: poor pastor

more_horiz
lol. poor shit LMBO or ROFL

............................................................................................

poor pastor MysigROG365x140withmark

more_horiz
Haha nice one

RAW!!

more_horiz
nice 1...

poor pastor Educat10

more_horiz
Bw ha ha ha ha! GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMBO or ROFL

more_horiz
Haha, God must have punished him.

poor pastor Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Agent Cosmic wrote:
Haha, God must have punished him.

Hmm.. i nvr thought of it that way.. but.. nice thinking! Cheesy Grin (sparkly

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

poor pastor Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum