WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWorld of Warcraft The Wrath of The Lich King - TRAILER EmptyWorld of Warcraft The Wrath of The Lich King - TRAILER

more_horiz
Here it comes Big Grin I like this game, because it's the best Smile... Playing WOW for 3 years 8)
Be ready for action, this will be one of the best expansion pack for this MOST popular game on the world. We all know what Blizzard company can do with the games ( WOW, Warcraft III, Diablo)

............................................................................................

World of Warcraft The Wrath of The Lich King - TRAILER V45u80

descriptionWorld of Warcraft The Wrath of The Lich King - TRAILER EmptyRe: World of Warcraft The Wrath of The Lich King - TRAILER

more_horiz
Amazing trailer. Warcraft still can't beat my favorite strategy game, Company of Heroes.

............................................................................................

World of Warcraft The Wrath of The Lich King - TRAILER Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

descriptionWorld of Warcraft The Wrath of The Lich King - TRAILER EmptyRe: World of Warcraft The Wrath of The Lich King - TRAILER

more_horiz
Release date is 13. November 2008. CAN'T WAIT !!!

World of Warcraft The Wrath of The Lich King - TRAILER V45u80

more_horiz
Are you ready for Cata? I hear it will be released in Nov 2010.

I love Wow as well, been playing for over 5 years now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum