WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow to Eliminate Blue Light with Night Light in Windows 10 EmptyHow to Eliminate Blue Light with Night Light in Windows 10

more_horiz
How to Eliminate Blue Light with Night Light in Windows 10

Night Light feature in Windows 10 encourages you rest better via naturally bringing down the measure of blue light radiated from your PC screen around evening time. In reality all showcase screens discharge blue light which can keep you up during the evening. Night Light feature decreases this blue light so that in the event that you work late around evening time, your mind can be prepared for a decent rest.

Night Light displays warmer colors to reduce eye strain and to make it easier to sleep at night. Here’s how to activate it.

1. Press Windows + I keys to open Settings app.

2. Choose System.

3. Select Display.

4. It provides a toggle button to turn on/off the feature. To enable Night Light feature, click on the toggle and set it to ON.

How to Eliminate Blue Light with Night Light in Windows 10 XN779b9

5.   Click Night light settings to adjust the level of blue displayed, or determine the time for Night Light to activate automatically.

How to Eliminate Blue Light with Night Light in Windows 10 Ncuzp6O

descriptionHow to Eliminate Blue Light with Night Light in Windows 10 EmptyRe: How to Eliminate Blue Light with Night Light in Windows 10

more_horiz
Ah yes, I love my blue light filter. Oh Yeah!

I think I have a blue light filter for many things:

-My PCs software Flux
-My laptop has a matte screen protector installed over the gloss LED screen.
-My Android devices (phone and tablet) have Twilight Pro.
-Use built in warm settings on my TVs.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum