WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMultiple issues - Page 1 EmptyRe: Multiple issues

more_horiz
Hi there

I do Kaspersky installed, I have for some time. Strange it doesn't show up. I'll do the eset online scan now.

Regards
Dave

more_horiz
C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\zdGc81tBDK\DiskDefrag\Setup\SetupCustom.dll a variant of Win32/Auslogics.K potentially unwanted application
C:\Newcraptopinstall\ccsetup522.exe Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Desktop\clean\PC_Faster_Setup_GL.exe a variant of Win32/Toptools.A potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Documents\Pendrive\Newcraptopinstall\ccsetup522.exe Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Documents\Pendrive\Newcraptopinstall\zafwSetupWeb_150_653_17211.exe a variant of Win32/FusionCore.L potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\ccsetup518.exe Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\ccsetup522.exe Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\ccsetup535.exe Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\duplicate-file-finder-setup.exe a variant of Win32/Auslogics.K potentially unwanted application,a variant of Win32/Auslogics.C potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\PC_Faster_Setup_GL.exe a variant of Win32/Toptools.A potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\rcsetup153.exe Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\spsetup129.exe Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\spsetup131.exe Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\zafwSetupWeb_150_653_17211 (1).exe a variant of Win32/FusionCore.L potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\Davina-Divine\Downloads\zafwSetupWeb_150_653_17211.exe a variant of Win32/FusionCore.L potentially unwanted application

more_horiz
Please give me an update about your computer?

more_horiz
There's no change im afraid.

more_horiz
*cant install most new programs

Please explain what happens when you try to install a program.

more_horiz
I will move this thread to another forum because I don't believe it's related to malware.

more_horiz
Hi @Voods

Can you please follow the instructions at below at your other thread.

http://www.geekpolice.net/t31347-multiple-issues

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
Multiple issues - Page 1 1363

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
Will do, no problem. Many thanks

more_horiz
Thank you!

............................................................................................

FreeBooter

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
Hi SuperDave

After having most of my issues sorted in the other thread, I was asked just to do another check for possilbe Malware by Freebooter.  There is still lagish performance when it comes to loading programs, right click commands, opening explorer etc..

more_horiz
Can you please try running MBAM again and post the log.

more_horiz
Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Scan Date: 4/18/18
Scan Time: 12:44 AM
Log File: 41547a8e-4299-11e8-a77b-d4bed906bd2b.json
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.4.5.2467
Components Version: 1.0.342
Update Package Version: 1.0.4772
License: Trial

-System Information-
CPU: x86
File System: NTFS
User: Divine\Davina-Divine

-Scan Summary-
Scan Type: Custom Scan
Scan Initiated By: Manual
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 401914
Threats Detected: 5
Threats Quarantined: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Time Elapsed: 3 hr, 53 min, 58 sec

-Scan Options-
Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Enabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Detect
PUM: Detect

-Scan Details-
Process: 0

Module: 0

Registry Key: 0

Registry Value: 0

Registry Data: 0

Data Stream: 0

Folder: 0

File: 5
PUP.Optional.AuslogicsBoostSpeed, C:\ADWCLEANER\QUARANTINE\ZDGC81TBDK\DISKDEFRAG\AXBROWSERS.DLL, No Action By User, [3653], [464521],1.0.4772
PUP.Optional.AuslogicsBoostSpeed, C:\ADWCLEANER\QUARANTINE\ZDGC81TBDK\DISKDEFRAG\DISKWIPEHELPER.DLL, No Action By User, [3653], [464521],1.0.4772
PUP.Optional.AuslogicsBoostSpeed, C:\ADWCLEANER\QUARANTINE\ZDGC81TBDK\DISKDEFRAG\REGISTRYCLEANERHELPER.DLL, No Action By User, [3653], [464521],1.0.4772
PUP.Optional.AuslogicsBoostSpeed, C:\ADWCLEANER\QUARANTINE\ZDGC81TBDK\DISKDEFRAG\DISKCLEANERHELPER.DLL, No Action By User, [3653], [464521],1.0.4772
PUP.Optional.AdvancedSystemCare, C:\PROGRAM FILES\IOBIT\SURFING PROTECTION\BROWERPROTECT\ASCPLUGIN_PROTECTION.DLL, No Action By User, [4590], [396386],1.0.4772

Physical Sector: 0

(end)

more_horiz
Hi@"Voods"

You should stop using Auslogics BoostSpeed this software could be the reason why your computer having issues that you have reported. You can use CCleaner to delete junk files, i myself never used software that claims to they fix errors and delete registry values, you should also not use the registry cleaning feature offered by CCleaner program. I have created a batch script that tweaks Windows and network connection settings to boost speed of them much as possible if you like you can use this batch script, link is bellow.

www.geekpolice.net/t31440-boost-speed-of-windows-and-intenet-with-sysperf

FreeBooter

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
Hi there.

I had actually uninstalled Ausilogics program sometime ago.  I do us cc cleaner, but will make a note not to use the registry cleaner.
I will try and give that batch script a go now.

Much thanks!

more_horiz
You are very welcome!

If you can please leave a feedback about the SysPerf batch script at the SysPerf thread. Thank you!

FreeBooter

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
Please run MBAM again and, this time, clean the infections. Please try running ESET again.

more_horiz
Hi @Voods

Do you still need help? We have not heard from you for a while... Please get back with us so we can assist you further!

FreeBooter

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
Locked due to inactivity.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum