Page 1 of 1
- FreeBooterSite Admin
OS : Windows 10
Arch. : x64 (64-bit)
Anti-Malware : ESET Smart Security
Posts : 2120
Rubies : 834091
Likes : 211
How to Fix Bug Check 0xFC: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
The ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY bug check has a value of 0x000000FC. This indicates that an attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.
The 0x000000fc error is mostly triggered by an old, corrupt driver or a driver conflict. This error usually appears after installing a new hardware component on your computer.
- The most common cause of this error is a faulty RAM module that periodically gives read/write errors. If that’s the case, then it is advisable to scan the system memory with Memtest86+ and replace the faulty RAM module.
- This error often occurs because of corrupt Windows system files that were changed because of a disk write error, power outage or virus attack. To repair corrupted Windows system files execute System File Checker (Sfc.exe) tool.
Open the Command Prompt by clicking Start Menu --> All Programs --> Accessories, right-click on Command Prompt, and open it as an administrator. In Windows Vista and later versions of Window operating systems type cmd.exe into Start Screen or Start Menu, right-click on Cmd.exe, and open it as an administrator.
Type following command and press Enter key.
- Check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might help identify the device that is causing the error. You can also disable memory caching of the BIOS to try to resolve this error.
- Make sure your computer is up to date with the latest Windows updates available
- If the error is caused by a recently installed driver, uninstall the driver or update it to its latest available version from the manufacturer that’s compatible with your current Windows versions.
- Check your computer for viruses by using any up-to-date, commercial virus scanning software that examines the Master Boot Record of the hard disk.
Did you find this tutorial helpful? Don’t forget to share your views with us.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum