WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHello to all from Skouliki - Page 1 EmptyRe: Hello to all from Skouliki

more_horiz
Hello to all from Skouliki - Page 1 1357

i was thinking of use this signature is this ok with you @Dr Jay @Angel Wings

descriptionHello to all from Skouliki - Page 1 EmptyRe: Hello to all from Skouliki

more_horiz
of course i will follow rules 
thanks for the information

............................................................................................

Skouliki

Information Officer / Head Graphic Designers

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ Fun Stuff

more_horiz
ok ?

Hello to all from Skouliki - Page 1 1360

............................................................................................

Skouliki

more_horiz
may i ask why your signatures are not transparent like mine and have that light blue above ?
you miss all the smoke effect from the userbar

Skouliki

more_horiz
Oh and I do not anticipate a swarm of graphics requests; however, I was thinking on advertising the service (in the far future). Right now, there shouldn't be any issues at all. Smile...

more_horiz
Hi @Skouliki,

Welcome to GP, we are happy to have you in GP team!

FreeBooter
Hello to all from Skouliki - Page 1 1363

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
Moderation Notice: Please note that this topic has been split. It is different from its original version. If you need to know where some of your individual posts have went, please check your posts on the Index Page by Clicking "View your posts."

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice Staff @Skouliki  Hello to all from Skouliki - Page 1 270c

more_horiz
thanks a lot @Kairi Bow or Thanks

Skouliki

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum