WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow to Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10 EmptyHow to Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10

more_horiz
Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10

With the attached batch script you can add "Permanently delete" context menu command in Windows 10.

How to Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10 TDAaRBV

Last edited by FreeBooter on 7th February 2017, 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
How to Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10 1363

Co-Administrator

descriptionHow to Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10 EmptyRe: How to Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10

more_horiz
I like doing this all the time. I dislike the Recycle Bin, since I don't like placing the (ugly) thing on my desktop, and I rarely run system optimization tools. I tend to clear my cache where needed manually to avoid anything accidentally deleted.

This option is very nice, because it beats holding "Shift" + Delete to permanently delete something, which I do a few times a day usually.

descriptionHow to Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10 EmptyRe: How to Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10

more_horiz
This is Windows 10 Ribbon delete command which is now with this batch script can be place in right click context menu, there are lot more Ribbon commands i can place in right click context menu.

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
How to Add Permanently Delete to Context Menu in Windows 10 1363

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum