WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionIm not sure virus is gone, PC still showing symptons.  Please help EmptyIm not sure virus is gone, PC still showing symptons. Please help

more_horiz
Hi guys,

So i contracted a virus onto my windows 7. I was using Avast anti visus at the time but as it failed to stop the virus i installed that and got AVG instead, i also used MalwareBites and both of these detected a bunch of trojan houses.

Im not sure the virus is gone. My pc is still showing sighs, sometimes the soudns wont work on my internet browser (i have reinstalled a few time) also itunes keeps f*** up (again ive downloaded and updated it to no avail)

Also, it is running a lot slower although its wondows 7 it is quite a new PC, i5 intel processor with a fairly good graphics card

Please help me guys

descriptionIm not sure virus is gone, PC still showing symptons.  Please help EmptyRe: Im not sure virus is gone, PC still showing symptons. Please help

more_horiz
Sorry, I can't move this thread. Please start a new thread in the malware forum and I'll help you.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum