WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow can I remove dl client from my machine - Page 1 EmptyRe: How can I remove dl client from my machine

more_horiz
Ok. Ran the disk cleanup, did all but remove the tools, thought we might still need them, dl client box is still popping up killing my system sound. Checked Devicd Manager, the yellow triangle with the exclaimation mark is back, says unknown device.
The only new device I'm using on this laptop is a new camera that is only plugged in when I need to transfer AVIs to my harddrive, and my Personus AudioBox recording interface, which is always plugged in. I think the AuidoBox uses ASSIO drivers. I'm afraid to mess with driver updates because I need this device to do my job, but I have a feeling this may be a driver issue

descriptionHow can I remove dl client from my machine - Page 1 EmptyRe: How can I remove dl client from my machine

more_horiz
That appears to be your problem. I'm afraid I can't help much with it except to tell you to try to update the driver for that device.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum