WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVERY slow computer (not sure if hardware problem) EmptyVERY slow computer (not sure if hardware problem)

more_horiz
Hello,

My desktop computer has been running frustratingly slow as of late. I tried defragging it, which didn't seem to change anything. I also used "Disk cleanup" which doesn't seem to have changed anything either.

I still have 170GB on my harddrive, and I have 8 GB of RAM.

Well, here, this is my system specs:
VERY slow computer (not sure if hardware problem) Systemspecs_zps1f4b95c8

I'm not entirely sure when it started getting slower, but the last month or two have been torture. I used to use this desktop all the time for gaming and such BECAUSE it was fast, but now it crawls.

What else can I do? Most guides just say to de-frag and things like that but I've done what I can figure out how to do... Help? Let me think

Thanks in advance Smile...

descriptionVERY slow computer (not sure if hardware problem) EmptyRe: VERY slow computer (not sure if hardware problem)

more_horiz
I can't move this topic so could you please start a new thread in the malware forum and we can run some scans to make sure it's clean. This is usually how malware affects a computer.

descriptionVERY slow computer (not sure if hardware problem) EmptyRe: VERY slow computer (not sure if hardware problem)

more_horiz
Sure thing, I'll do that now.

more_horiz
Thank you. I sent you a reply in the other thread.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum