WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTrojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EmptyRe: Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus

more_horiz
no viruses found the malwarebytes anti-rookit
Log :

descriptionTrojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EmptyRe: Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus

more_horiz
ps i had avg installed but i uninstalled it because if i was trying to uninstall something it gave me unins000.dat could not be opened,cannot uninstall
Access 5 denied or something like that.

more_horiz
ps i had avg installed but i uninstalled it because if i was trying to uninstall something it gave me unins000.dat could not be opened,cannot uninstall
Access 5 denied or something like that.

You will need to install another AV. Try MSE for a no-hassle AV.

I'd like to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan

•Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
ESET OnlineScan

•Click the Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetOnline button.
•For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

• Click on Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetSmartInstall to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetSmartInstallDesktopIcon-1 icon on your desktop.

•Check Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetAcceptTerms
•Click the Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetStart button.
•Accept any security warnings from your browser.

• Leave the check mark next to Remove found threats.

•Check Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetScanArchives
•Push the Start button.
•ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
•When the scan completes, push Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetListThreats
•Push Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetExport, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
•Push the Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetBack button.
•Push Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 EsetFinish
A log file will be saved here: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt

more_horiz
Log :

more_horiz
How's your computer running now? Any other issues before we clean up?

more_horiz
my computer seems to be running fine.

more_horiz
Click Start> Computer> right click the C Drive and choose Properties> enter
Click Disk Cleanup from there.

Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 Diskcleanup2

Click OK on the Disk Cleanup Screen.
Click Yes on the Confirmation screen.

Trojan.generic.kdv.221568 virus - Page 1 Diskcleanup

This runs the Disk Cleanup utility along with other selections if you have chosen any. (if you had a lot System Restore points, you will see a significant change in the free space in C drive)
Go to Microsoft Windows Update and get all critical updates.

----------

I suggest using WOT - Web of Trust. WOT is a free Internet security addon for your browser. It will keep you safe from online scams, identity theft, spyware, spam, viruses and unreliable shopping sites. WOT warns you before you interact with a risky website. It's easy and it's free.

Check out Keeping Yourself Safe On The Web for tips and free tools to help keep you safe in the future.

Also see Slow Computer? It may not be Malware for free cleaning/maintenance tools to help keep your computer running smoothly.
Safe Surfing!

more_horiz
thanks for your help,where you get the time to help with viruses i have no clue and i will try to stay away from hacks-if i can tell that to the other users...

more_horiz
You're welcome. I will lock this thread. If you need it re-opened, please send me a pm.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum