Hello,

After hours of research and trying hundreds of "fixes", I am still having the issue of blank tabs.

So, MSN.com, for example, I click on a link and its supposed to open a new tab for that link. When it opens the tab, the tab is blank. I literally have to right click on whatever link I wish to open, click on "Copy Shortcut", open a new tab and paste it in there.

I have tried reinstalling IE11, resetting all settings back to default, I have tried System Restore, I have tried opening IE with no addon's, etc. I have gone through hundreds of threads and tried hundreds of "solutions" but nothing has worked. It's not an issue with any one site. Ive narrowed it down to a Windows/IE problem.

I have tried the following commands:

regsvr32 urlmon.dll
regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

regsvr32 mshtml.dll
regsvr32 shdocvw.dll
regsvr32 browseui.dll
regsvr32 msjava.dll

The two commands in BOLD completed successfully. The commands in regular font did not. It seems as if the .dll files are missing or corrupt. I ran sfc /scannow and it returned with no issues detected.

I have tried all solutions listed in the http://support.microsoft.com/kb/175775#method5 KB site but to no avail. I still cannot get IE working properly. I have performed System Restore back to the earliest point available and have even uninstalled and reinstalled IE11 numerous times but still suffer the problem.

Again, the issue is: When I am at any website and I click on a link of any kind and that link wants to open in a new tab, it fails. The tab opens, but remains blank and nothing happens. This happens for all links on all sites.

I am running Windows 7 64-bit SP1 with IE 11. I have performed general system maintenance, ensured all updates were installed, etc.

Any ideas??? Anyone?Thank You!